"St.St.Cyril and Methodiy" churchв

Varna, Bulgaria

Temple "St. St. Cyril and Methodius" is located in the central part of the Village of Partizani, near building of the local government. The first sod was made in 1937 by local craftsmen. The construction process continues five years until 1942, when it is consecrated.In 2004, by an idea of ​​the church board, the church was included in a government program for supporting regional development and there was made and general reconstruction of the church. Temple festival is celebrated on May 11.